What To Know About Wild BlueberriesWild blueberries are a small roundish fruit, medium to a deep blue in color. Wild blueberries have an excellent tasty sweet flavor grown naturally in the wild, as a chemical free organic fruit known to be vital in the anti-aging process. Wild blueberries, an anti-aging fruit are known as one of the best fruits for anti-aging, they are most likely to be found in northern pine forests, and along hillsides. Because of their satisfying flavor, they are available in many meal and snack recipes, soft drinks, and eaten freshly hand-picked or as a frozen snack.What Causes Free Radicals and AgingFree radicals are known to be formed within the body as an effect of oxidation. We should make a daily habit of consuming Vitamin C and E as those found in blueberries are strawberries, blackberries, as they are a vital factor in helping fight free radicals, a form of oxygen known to cause destruction and death to healthy body cells by disturbing tissue and membrane or functions of the liver and heart.Free radicals are formed if unprotected to intense UV radiation and air pollution such as smoke and sunlight. They have been known to accumulate in our body that can aid in the advancing of age, and in growing age related diseases. In our fight against anti-aging other nutrients are just as essential, such as protein, calcium and vitamin D. Those people who consume these vital nutrients on a consistent daily basis can help themselves in the anti-aging process.How Anti-oxidants Fight Free RadicalsAntioxidants today are a much discussed topic. They support our bodies by guarding us against disease and age-linked health threats. Body cells each day are constantly fighting against free radicals, erratic oxygen molecules linked with cancer, heart disease and the advancement of aging. Nutritional antioxidants are known to ward off these free radicals.Natural substances found in fruits and vegetables known as phytonutrients, deactivate free radicals and aid in stopping cell damage. Antioxidants are believed to be an important element in brain aging, alzheimer’s disease and other aging diseases, and a safeguard against inflammation. The powerful antioxidants are extremely concentrated in the deep blue color of Wild Blueberries, an anti-aging fruit containing flavonoids and other phenolics known as anthocyanins. Wild blueberries contain more anthocyanin than most fruits and vegetables.Of the numerous health benefits of wild blueberries, here are few more commonly known benefits:• Brain Health: Research has shown that blueberries, the natural “brain food” may progress motor skills and truly reverse the short-term memory loss that progressive aging may provide.• Cancer Prevention: Research has shown that compounds in blueberries may prevent all phases of cancer.• Heart Health: Blueberries have been shown to guard against heart disease and destruction from a stroke according to some researchers.• Urinary Tract Health: Blueberries are known to help avoid UTH, in the way that cranberries do.• Vision Health: Studies and reports support the fact that blueberries may increase night vision and prevent sleepy eyes.In conclusion, the anti-aging process is very easy to follow, good nutrition is vital to natural anti-aging, if you set your goal to consume the daily requirement of one cup or more each day, a good place to start each day is with breakfast, and wild blueberries, an anti-aging fruit and other anti-aging foods will provide you with a healthy and enjoyable life.
As we become old, the skin renews itself much more slowly than when you are young because the production of collagen, natural proteins that provide the firmness of the skin begin to fall, causing dehydration of the skin and wrinkles.When you reach 30/40 years, a regular moisturizer will not be enough for your skin, you should start using anti-wrinkle cream (anti-aging) to slow the signs of aging.Fortunately, there are now a range of anti-aging products designed for every skin type, for all ages and for different needs.There are wrinkle creams, serums, masks, creams around the eyes, neck, hands, face, etc..The advantages of using anti-aging creams- Gives a brightness and youthful glow to the skin
- Eliminate and reduce wrinkles
- Strengthen and firm the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Check and neutralize free radicals
- Moisturize and nourish the skin
- Rejuvenate and firm the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Harmonize the pigmentation of the skin
- Stimulates cellular activity and firm the skin
- Prevent the appearance of new wrinkles
- Helps rebuild the skin texture
- Redefine the skin of the cheeks and neck
- Helps repair signs of loosening around the neck and chin
- Renouvelent the elasticity of the skin by stimulating its natural healing processes
- Satisfies wrinklesHow do anti-aging creams?Most anti-aging products contain retinol, collagen, alpha hydroxy acid, minerals and vitamins. These elements are known for their power to stop the signs of aging and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.Once the anti-aging cream is applied to the skin, the components therein inhibit muscle movement and to reduce wrinkles and prevent their further training.Substances penetrate the outer layer of the skin and repair. They also stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.Other wrinkle operate by separating the upper layer of the skin, allowing healthy new cells of the skin to appear (that are generally products containing alpha-hydroxy acids).You should know that all anti-aging products can remove wrinkles or fine lines after the first few days of use.These products gradually smooth your skin and the results are usually seen after a month or two.How to choose the best anti-aging cream for the face to you?Today, anti-aging creams are specially designed for specific skin problems: some creams treat crow’s feet, dark circles around the eyes and fine lines around the mouth, others are designed to revitalize the skin, reducing the depth of wrinkles and firm the neck.There are even anti-aging creams for the hands, neck and neckline.There are anti-wrinkle products for each skin type: for those who are fat, dry or sensitive.One of the most important rules when choosing the best anti-aging product for your skin is to look at the components of the product.It is essential to choose an anti-aging cream that suits your skin type and needs.If your skin has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes, you should consider buying an anti-aging cream for the eyes that treats crow’s feet and dark circles around the eyes.During the selection of anti-aging cream make sure it is not too hard or very greasy as it can clog pores and cause a problem if it is left on overnight.It is essential to choose a product that offers good sun protection (SPF of at least 15 or more) to protect your skin from harmful sun rays that cause premature aging of the skin.Today, most anti-aging creams available and contain antioxidants that neutralize free radicals associated with excessive exposure to the sun can cause serious skin problems.Common components of anti-aging creamsRetinol (vitamin A)Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals that cause premature aging usually (Free radicals break down skin cells and collagen in the skin).Retinol is also known as vitamin A, retinoic acid and retinoid.Vitamin A is probably the most component used in anti-aging creams, serums and toners. It reduces wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration of the skin and stimulates collagen production. Vitamin A is also known for its ability to tighten pores and minimize sun damage.Retinol is widely used to treat severe acne and rosacea.The kinetinThe Kénitine a natural component that helps the skin retain natural moisture and stimulates collagen production.It is a powerful antioxidant that can also fight against uneven pigmentation. It restores the function of the natural moisture of the skin, helps to preserve and soften the skin without side effects and provides protection for the skin against free radical damage.Α-hydroxy acids (AHA or)AHAs are widely used in the cosmetic industry because they remove the top layer of dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of healthy new cells.Α-hydroxy acids work come exfoliating agents, they have a cooling effect on the skin and improve its overall appearance.Α-hydroxy acids generally used include: glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid.
Α-hydroxy acids act as deep into the dermis and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibers which are essential for healthy skin.You should know that all types of α-hydroxy acids increase susceptibility to the harmful effects of the sun and it is essential to use sunscreen daily to avoid sun damage.Α-hydroxy acids are present in a variety of products including skin care moisturizers, cleansers, eye cream, sunscreen, and foundation.Coenzyme Q10Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance found in every human cell and that neutralizes free radicals (acts as an antioxidant) and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents sun damage and skin discolorations.Coenzyme Q10 is commonly used in anti-wrinkle creams and serums because it prevents damage to collagen and elastin production process and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.Copper peptidesCopper peptides are widely used in anti-aging creams, because they stimulate the production of collagen.Copper peptides also enhance the action of antioxidants and enhance wound healing.Copper peptides are effective against various forms of skin irritation, mainly because of their anti-inflammatory effects. Copper peptides also stimulate the formation of elastin and reduce sagging and wrinkles.Vitamin AVitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance and depth of wrinkles. It stimulates cellular renewal of the skin.There are different forms of vitamin A: retinol, retinyl palmitate and retinyl linoleate. Lack of vitamin A can cause dryness and hardening of the skin.Vitamin CVitamin C is an antioxidant with a brightening effect of the skin.It is a common component in products skin care as well as makeup products because it gives the skin a youthful and stimulates blood circulation.Vitamin C also keeps the skin elastic and prevents premature aging of the latter.When combined with vitamin E reduces the signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots and age spots.Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid.Vitamin EVitamin E provides natural protection against harmful UV rays.Vitamin E creates a moisture barrier and prevents the discoloration of the skin. It helps the skin to repair itself.AntioxidantsThe most common are vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and prevent premature aging of the skin.Many beauty products: the facial cleansers, moisturizing lotions, tonics, claim to contain antioxidants.Antioxidants are added to cosmetic products containing fat such as lipstick and moisturizers to prevent rancidity.Tea extractsTea extracts (green tea, black tea, white) are usually found in anti-aging creams, serums, masks and lotions.The tea extracts act as antioxidants in the fight against free radicals. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in repairing skin damage.RetinoidsRetinoids are chemical compounds that are chemically related to vitamin A. They make the skin thinner and smoother and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Retinoids are widely used in the treatment of many diseases and are effective in treating a number of skin conditions such as inflammatory disorders of the skin, cancer, skin disorders in cell renewal and aging.Retinoids reduce wrinkles, freckles, blackheads (whiteheads and blackheads), and stains caused by sunlight.Topical retinoids are also effective treatments for mild acne and severe.It takes about 3 months for the skin acclimates to a retinoid. Hyaluronic acidHyaluronic acid is a component of connective tissue whose function is to cushion and lubricate the skin.It is found naturally in the skin, its function is to hold water.Useful tips related to the use of anti-aging creams- Apply your anti-aging cream with upward strokes from the throat to the front.
- Do not forget: you may need to use an anti-wrinkle for several weeks before you notice improvement.
- Ask for samples before buying a face cream to see if it works for you.
- Try to use a facial cleanser with glycolic acid.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly (at least twice per week) with a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and accelerate cell renewal.
- Always use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 to protect your skin against the sun’s harmful rays that cause premature aging of the skin and causes discoloration.
- Consult a dermatologist or esthetician to give you the product that best suits you.
- It is essential to get a good amount of sleep each night.
- Try to use a wrinkle cream that contains more natural ingredients, vitamins, essential oils, aloe vera and natural emollients.
- You can put on your sunscreen cream.
- Choose makeup: foundation, concealers, lipsticks, lip glosses that offer sun protection.
- It is essential to follow a strict regimen of skin care every day to keep your skin clear and healthy.
- Always remove your makeup at night with a mild cleanser that suits your skin type.
- Use masks or face firming moisturizer twice to keep your skin radiant mature.
- Drink plenty of mineral water at least 1.5 liters a day to keep your body and skin hydrated.
- Perhaps now is the perfect time to quit smoking: Smoking seriously harms health and damages the skin by destroying collagen and elastin.
- Compare different wrinkle creams and find out what works best for you.
All around the country there are many schools offering online nutrition degree programs. You can easily enroll yourself in any concentration of your choice and fulfilling in this way your dream of becoming a nutritionist, dietitian or food examiner.Before you choose any college or university to get online nutrition degree programs two points should be kept in mind:Degree LevelStudents are to be certain of which level of education they want to pursue and check if the school they prefer are offering that particular degree, for instance a person interested to become a personal trainer will not go for a masters online nutrition degree program but will opt for a certificate in fitness and training.Program Type Individuals have to see how flexible are the programs they have chosen and have to keep in account the cost and time required to complete them according to their schedule.The names of the certified schools offering nutrition degree programs have been given below:Penn Foster Career SchoolPenn Foster Career School is the worldwide leader in providing online education. More than 13000,000 students have enrolled in various training programs of this school since its establishment in 1890. Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council and provides the following online nutrition degree programs:
Fitness and Nutrition – Certificate
Sports Nutrition – CertificateKaplan UniversityKaplan University offers students both online and on-campus education. The university has ten academic schools and has over 10 campuses in the US and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. You can pursue the following degree programs from this institute:
Bachelors of Science in Nutrition
Advanced Start BS in NutritionAshworth College Ashworth College offers you comprehensive and affordable online nutrition degree programs. The college has a dedicated and experienced faculty which provides a solid educational base for all.
Career Diploma in Fitness and Exercise Training
Career Diploma in Nutrition, Diet & Health Sciences